The Inn Place is a friendly, family-run bed and breakfast (B&B) ideally located in the popular coastal resort of Skegness, the jewel of the Lincolnshire coastline.
We are located a short walk from all the major attractions of Skegness, which offer fun and good times for young and old, and a short walk from the beach. Everything you could need is within easy reach!
We believe that you will enjoy your stay with us at The Inn Place, and we have had many happy customers over the years who have given us an enviable reputation on Tripadvisor.
In order to make your booking please telephone us on 01754 766435. If you have any queries you can also use the contact form below, and we will be happy to get back to you.
What do we offer?
All our rooms are en-suite and we offer both double and twin rooms. All rooms come with colour television with Freeview as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
- Traditional-style dining area for breakfasts.
- Vegetarians and dietary needs can be catered for on request.
- All our rooms are ground-floor based.
- Residents car park with limited spaces. On-road parking also available at the side of the premises.
- Open all year round except Christmas and New Year.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- We have a five-star food hygiene rating.
- We have high customer satisfaction, as can be seen on our reviews on Tripadvisor.
What is there to do nearby?
Plenty. Skegness is a resort that caters for young and old alike, as well as those in between. We are located a short walk from:
- Numerous bars, clubs and pubs to suit everyone’s taste.
- A large variety of restaurants within a short walking distance, including Italian, Chinese, Indian, Steakhouses, Bistros and many more.
- The Skegness Pier – one of the East Coast’s largest family entertainment centres.
- The Embassy Theatre – featuring many big names and many smaller ones too all year round.
- Butlins – the original family fun day out
- Fantasy Island – rides and fun for all the family.
- And so much more – see our What’s On page for more.